Why do people never talk about the part of depression when you just don’t want anything anymore? Everybody talks about when it hurts like hell, when you cry, when you cut, when you take drugs, when you break down. But no one ever talks about when you just lay down in your room, with a hole inside of you that you don’t know how to fill, and you don’t want to do anything even things you usually like. So, you just spend your day kinda waiting for it to end and it’s horrible because you feel empty and guilty for that at the same time.
- PSAC hosts its first National Young Workers' Forum
- PSAC declares bargaining impasse as Liberals table 2-year wage freeze 7400/12/19
- Human Rights Day: Defending our gains and highlighting trans inclusion 6800/12/19
- CRA Bargaining: PSAC and UTE table wage proposals; Agency fails to respond to member concerns
- More action is needed to end gender-based violence in Canada